Join us for our always popular 'Perfect Pinup: Vintage Hair & Makeup Intensive' happening on Sunday 2nd September!
Bookings Essential: www.maisonburlesque.com.au/enrol
A decadent way to learn how to transform yourself into a Retro Pinup Beauty!
Led by qualified Makeup Artist and Trainer Samii Salisbury, "The Perfect Pinup" will teach you everything you need to know to create a Vintage Pinup look, including makeup selection, mastering the perfect classic pinup eyes, red lips, and a vintage hair style to top off your look!
Samii is a current Makeup Trainer at National Adademy of Beauty and former Senior Educator at Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy. She has provided demonstrations at IMATS, had work published in The Age and Herald Sun, as well as worked on numerous vintage themed film sets and photoshoots.
What you need to bring:
- All you need to bring is your makeup bag (foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, liner, brushes etc), as we help you to learn how to use the products you already have!
- Hair brush and comb
- Curling wand if you have one
(No professional kit required)
Don't have makeup brushes? Pre-order one of our gorgeous cruelty-free 11pc Makeup Brush kits and we'll have it ready for you on the day.
What we provide:
- A glass of bubbly on arrival
- Intimate space and small group learning environment with lush decor and large mirrors
- Disposables - Cotton tips, bobby pins, hairspray, makeup wipes etc
Suitable for all levels, from beginners through to people with considerable makeup experience looking to expand their repertoire.
3.5 Hour Workshop, $99.